DIRECTIONS FROM ST YRIEIX LA PERCHE TO ST PRIEST LES FOUGÈRES
- From St Yrieix La Perche take the D901 direction Le Chalard and Ladignac
le Long. You will only be a short distance on this road as you will be making
a left turn onto the D78 direction Jumilhac le Grand and Thiviers. Watch out
for the turning.
- Stay on the D78 into Jumilhac le Grand. (You can't miss the breathtaking
Chateau). From there take the D79, sign-posted St Priest Les Fougères.
This road will wind down the hill from Jumilhac and then it is flat into St
Priest. The drive is about 10 minutes.
- As you come into St Priest Les Fougères, you will pass the cemetery
on the right-hand side of the road. The village sign has flower beds around
- After the village sign take the small country road turning to the right
. As you come up the road, a few hundred metres our house LA BOUCHERIE is
immediately ahead of you. An old Périgourdin farmhouse with honeysuckle
around the doorway, flower tubs and benches.
- To reach the cottage, LA MAISON JAUNE, turn right and proceed slowly down
the road and just where the road curves around to the left, bear to the right
onto a gravelled, then grassed area, and the cottage is in front of you. The
approximate distance from the two properties 300 metres.
Return to Travel to Dordogne Page