DORDOGNE HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
On our web site you will find detailed information on the two
different types of pet friendly accommodation we are offering. Plus masses of information
on the Dordogne area and what there is to see and do.
Self Catering Holiday
Cottage (Gite) (La Maison Jaune) with Private Recreational Lake
Bed and Breakfast (Chambre
d’hote) (La Boucherie)
A charmingly restored holiday cottage for self-catering
La Maison Jaune,
St Priest les Fougeres
La Coquille, Perigord Vert
Regional Natural Park of the Perigord-Limousin
(Parc Naturel Régional Périgord-Limousin)
An authentic Perigourdin farmhouse offering bed
and breakfast accommodation
Fun for all the family at our private lake
Relax, enjoy breakfast and dinner on the terrace
Charming Self Catering Holiday Cottage, (Gite), located in
a secluded, elevated position overlooking the beautiful Perigord Vert countryside
of the Regional Natural Park of the Perigord Limousin.
- With its own Private Recreational Lake.
- A nature lover’s dream location. Wild life, fishing, boating,
and unpolluted/chemical-free water for swimming. Walking, horse riding, cycling
- Weekly rental available in our cottage during the Spring, Summer and early
Autumn. Available for long-term rental out of the summer season.
- Secluded, tranquil in the heart of the country.
- The perfect location for a super family holiday. Safe environment for children.
Large garden, with 6.5 hectares (15 acres) of private park land, with woods,
stream and lake.
- Pet friendly - Your dog will love it too. The Pet Travel Scheme An Article on "Taking your dog abroad" Brexit and possible changes to the current rules. Please refer to our Pet Friendly page.
- Comfortable accommodation, well equipped, tastefully furnished.
Bed and Breakfast is also available in our lovely old Perigourdin
farmhouse The B&B accommodation is also in the village of St Priest Les
Fougeres and we offer the option of an evening meal with B&B
- Three tastefully decorated bedrooms each with private bathrooms.
- On warm days and hot summer evenings relax and dine on our outside terrace.
- A quiet relaxing environment, an ideal location in which to rest and unwind.
- Available for weekly stays, short breaks, a weekend, or an overnight stop.
- An ideal base for sight-seeing, house hunting, and wine tasting.
- pet friendly, we are happy for you to bring your dog our pets policy .
Easy to reach and lots to do
- Nearest Airport is at Limoges, 45 kms away serviced daily by Ryanair from London Stansted. Additional services from Liverpool, Manchester, East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford, and Bristol. Flybe from Southampton. British Airways from London Gatwick from May to September.
- La Coquille has main line SNCF rail connections services.
- Our village of St Priest Les Fougeres (on the D79) is the highest village
in the Dordogne and is located just 2.5kms from the main RN21 at La Coquille
between Limoges and Perigueux.
- Within the immediate vicinity of St Priest Les Fougeres are the towns of
Thiviers, Chalus, St Jean de Cole, Brantome and Jumilhac Le Grand.
- The towns of Perigueux, Limoges, Sarlat, Bergerac, Bordeaux, and the Lascaux
caves at Montignac are all within a comfortable driving distance.
And follow any of the links below for detailed information on the sorts of
questions that you may want answered in more depth.
Self Catering Holiday Cottage at
La Maison Jaune For accommodation details, prices, availability
and how to book for our self catering accommodation
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation at
La Boucherie. For more details about our B&B, prices and how to book.